Who needs a CARS Certification?

Lenders, regulators, and educators suggest that any employee at a recovery agency that is involved in the repossession process, should have a CARS Certification. The CARS certification teaches federal law for the self-help repossession process. There is also a state law component for the State specific CARS courses that are offered through RISC.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us